Develop Your Secret Weapon
Trade in that monotonous spinning class for a workout that is guaranteed to make you feel powerful. East West MMA Escondido offers Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes that promise fun, fitness, and self-defense skills.
Whether you're a fitness fanatic or work at a desk all day, these classes are for you. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes at East West MMA Escondido can transform anyone of any experience and fitness level, into a confident, experienced fighter, able to defend themselves in any situation. The art of Jiu Jitsu is built on the premise that a smaller, weaker person can defend themselves against a larger, stronger assailant through grappling and ultimately getting the opponent on the ground. By using proper leverage and developing technique, anyone can gain the dominant position. The ground fighting skills and submission techniques, including choke-holds and joint-locks, play a crucial role in UFC fights.
Security guards, law enforcement, and others, have found the logical self defense system of Jiu Jitsu to be an important part of combat training. The techniques allow officers and security professionals to catch targets off guard and safely bring them to submission. Now it's your turn to be trained like the pros!
Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes will enhance your hand-to-hand combat abilities. Whether you are attacked from behind, pinned to the ground, or being restrained, you will learn to leverage yourself to break free. In addition, students gain the capacity to defend themselves against striking, chokes, and various weapons.
Develop Skills on and off the Mat
- Kick Butt with Ground Fighting Skills: Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu program will have you grappling with the best of them. Learn to get the opponent on the ground, enabling you to use these ground fighting skills and submission holds, including joint-locks and choke-holds. Whether in self defense or in competition, you can have the upper-hand.
- Defend Yourself Against Strikes: Block punches, kicks, knees, and elbows, diffusing your opponent's power. Cross training with our Kick Boxing classes can even help you develop your own striking skills to become a well-rounded warrior.
- Put it all Together: Not only is our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu program a dynamic way to get fit, it's practical system of self-defense moves can be applied in the real world. You will learn to protect yourself and those you care about at East West MMA Escondido. The challenging classes can also go a long way in personal development and help build character.
Classes Like Nothing You've Tried Before
East West MMA Escondido offers dynamic, fun, and challenging classes. Each class includes:
- Physical Fitness: The Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes include conditioning that will get your heart pumping, build muscle tone, and increase your flexibility and speed.
- Live Drills: East West MMA Escondido is all about application. The classes feature sparring, technique drills, positional drilling, and training that resembles actual competition.
- Have a Blast: Students can learn Jiu Jitsu for self defense, fitness, fun, MMA fighting, no-gi submission grappling tournaments, and more. Regardless of a student's motivation, the fast-paced classes are an excellent way to reduce stress, get fit, and have fun.
Our Instructors are at the Top of their Game
Instructors at East West MMA Escondido are professionally trained martial artists with a passion for motivating students. Extensive training ensures that participants will learn proper form in a safe environment to avoid injuries. No matter what your experience level is, our teachers will provide you with new techniques and help create a style that works for you.
You will leave East West MMA Escondido with renewed confidence, a fit body, and unparalleled self defense or competition skills. Get on the path to strength and power today with East West MMA Escondido.
Call 760-855-2687 and ask about our free introductory class. Pick up the phone and start changing your life one class at a time!